SALES OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
Position for native-fluent English speakers
Do you believe that technology changes the world for the better?
- We believe that with the right mix of technology and human talent, the number of Business ops we can yield is countless. Striving forward with tech-sales, we are Account-Based Growth experts exploring various ways to develop and nurture our sales pipeline with the common goal of growing revenue. In any B2B organization, the sales team is one of the biggest drivers of revenue. And a sales team without a sales op team is like a stunning private jet without a pilot.
- Are you a wizard skilled at researching data, contextualizing, and processing it? Do you have a good eye for details? If these are two things that sound like you’d be up for, then read on. We are looking for a new Sales Operations Specialist to join our Budapest team! If you live and breathe Business and Tech and can work effortlessly in a diverse, and culture-rich environment, then check this out. And as a Sales Operations Specialist, you will be helping Account-Based Sales Developers keep track of the sales pipeline acceleration.
- If you are smart, organized, can be mindful about details, can make blockbuster presentations with your reports, and like playing with data like an NBA champ, then get in touch with us!
HERE ARE THE PERKS THAT COME WITH THE ROLE:
- Learn the essence of the best cutting-edge industrial technologies.
- Learn the latest best practices and cutting-edge methodologies in Account-Based sales development.
- Research, Summarize and teach about technology and best practices.
- Be a constructive force in a truly global team that redefines the meaning of ‘culture’ and ‘team spirit.
- ‘Flexibility’ is as if you were working for yourself! Working times, home-office, remote work…you can work in a hybrid system too! Come to the office some days of the week and enjoy a cup of coffee with us!
- A stunning work environment overlooking beautiful Budapest - and the vibe to keep you feeling creative and energized
- Young, cool, and international workmates increasing your cross-cultural communication skills
YOUR MISSION - IN A NUTSHELL
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/DO
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills with a strong understanding of Power Pivot, Power Query, and Power BI
- Ability to understand sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Support the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking, and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Hubspot, Salesforce experience, or any other CRM tool
- Creativity and coupled with great visualisation skills
SOME MORE OF YOUR TRAITS
- You’re a team player. You can work on your own and with the team.
- You regularly have plans on things to read up about or learn courses online.
- You like having fun. Yes, this team demands that you have fun with us.
- You find interesting ways of presenting your work and giving ideas.
- Your goal is to grow and add more impact with time
- You can manage your time and work on deadlines.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE HOW LEADERS AT GLOBAL ENTERPRISES THINK ABOUT MARKETING AND GROWTH. EXCITING? IF THIS SOUNDS INSPIRING, THEN READ ON.
ABOUT INFINITYN INTERNATIONAL
Great tech products and services deserve to be spread, known,
and applied to the benefit of all of us and what surrounds us.
Infinityn enables and facilitates these infinite opportunities.
We help the creators of ground-breaking technology market
and sell to their dream prospects in the enterprise space.