SALES EXECUTIVE ROCKSTAR
Position for fluent to native
level English speakers
DO YOU BELIEVE THAT TECHNOLOGY CHANGES THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER?
- Great tech products and services deserve to be spread, known, and applied to the benefit of all of us and what surrounds us. Infinityn enables and facilitates these infinite opportunities by introducing state-of-the-art technology to industry-leading enterprises across the globe. We help the creators of ground-breaking tech enterprises sell their products and services to their dream-prospects.
- If you have a high-level of emotional intelligence, organized, goal-oriented, and be able to set, execute and deliver objectives by inspiring those around you; you have great people skills; reaching goals and objectives are the drive for you, this may be the job you’ve been waiting for.
HERE ARE THE PERKS THAT COME WITH THE ROLE:
- Join a dynamic group growing at 60% revenue YoY with an ambitious goal of 10X
- Learn and experience a hyper-growth innovation in sales and marketing
- Be an integral part of driving a high-performance culture
- Grow your professional network globally and be the one to help senior-level-executives with their challenges
- Learn what are the most successful best practices in marketing and sales that are proven to drive growth
- Get trained and obtain certifications on sales, sales development and the latest technology in ABX, marketing, and sales.
- Be a constructive force in a truly global team that defines the meaning of ‘care’ and ‘team-spirit’
- ‘Flexibility’ as if you were working for yourself (working times, home-office, remote work)
- A stunning work-environment overlooking beautiful Budapest - and the vibe to keep you feeling creative and energized.
- Salary & incentives/bonuses that make your ‘wish-list’ a reality
- Empowerment to be yourself and leave your footprint in our clients' and Infinityn's success stories.
YOUR MISSION - IN A NUTSHELL
- As a Sales Executive you will expand our network of large multi-national global clients, grow
relationships, and retain revenue while achieving an assigned annual sales growth goal.
- Reporting to the Head of Growth Sales, this is a quota-carrying sales position. In this role, you are
expected to acquire new clients in the assigned set of target accounts, as well as to manage a
portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success, retain and expand Infinityn’s share of client
business through upselling and cross selling.
- You will act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs and you should work to
satisfy customers’ requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a
positive customer experience.
- You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
- You are responsible for promoting all Infinityn’s solutions within our Agile Account Based Growth
portfolio of services with the assigned set of target accounts globally.
- You will provide excellent buying experience and work to identify and engage with a multitude of
different roles in the buying committee (i.e. from ‘economic buyer’ to ‘decision maker’ or from
‘mobilizer’ to ‘blocker’, etc).
- You will also be responsible for taking over Sales Qualified Leads (SQL) that are generated from the
dedicated SDR team for Infinityn Growth and moving those SQLs across the sales pipeline up until
contracting and closing the deals.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE HOW LEADERS AT GLOBAL ENTERPRISES THINK ABOUT MARKETING AND GROWTH. EXCITING? IF THIS SOUNDS INSPIRING, THEN READ ON.
ABOUT INFINITYN INTERNATIONAL
Great tech products and services deserve to be spread, known,
and applied to the benefit of all of us and what surrounds us.
Infinityn enables and facilitates these infinite opportunities.
We help the creators of ground-breaking technology market
and sell to their dream prospects in the enterprise space.
SALES INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- The knowledge and a minimum of 2 years of experience in inside or outside full sales, digital sales, channel sales, customer success and especially, with sales development, lead generation, outbound prospecting is advantageous
- Highly skilled in ‘hunting’ and demonstrated ability to bring and onboard net new clients
- Experience in expanding relationship within assigned accounts
- A very good understanding of the sales pipeline, sales development, account-based sales, marketing will certainly help
- Experience SaaS-sales or technology-sales will certainly add value. Previous working experience within the Tech industry is a great advantage
- Hands on experience using multi-channel sales methods (emails, telephone, social media)
- A good understanding and experience around social selling, sales cadences and sales techniques will be ideal
- Experience presenting solutions/services to senior level customers/prospects with a good understanding of MS PowerPoint.
THE SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS YOU NEED
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS & COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Possess a curious personality that can listen and understand customers/prospects’ needs
- Ability to make a good and long lasting first impression
- A great team player and the ability to effectively collaborate alongside one another
- Resilience, assertive communication, and self-motivation
- Able to work in a hybrid working environment, with a team as well as independently
- Understanding of prioritizing tasks and the agility to deliver on tight deadlines, with a "Never-say-never" attitude
- Being the single point of contact (SPOC) between the prospect and Infinityn as well as our Clients and the Infinityn project team
- Having worked in an international environment with English as the core language of communication (both spoken and written)
- Fluency in French, German, Spanish, Italian can be an added advantage
ORGANIZATION & ITC SKILLS
- Extremely competent with the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and previous experience in working with HubSpot (or other Sales Engagement tool such as Outreach/SalesLoft etc), ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce, Demandbase, 6sense is an advantage
- Data driven: The CRM is your best friend
- Planning your tasks on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Keep track of progress towards goals and KPIs