MANAGER (CLIENT PROJECT)
Position for native-fluent English speakers
with sales and leadership experience
Do you believe that technology changes the world for the better?
- Great tech products and services deserve to be spread, known, and applied to the benefit of all of us and what surrounds us. Infinityn enables and facilitates these infinite opportunities by introducing state-of-the-art technology to industry-leading enterprises across the globe. We help the creators of ground-breaking tech enterprises sell their products to their dream prospects.
- We couldn't do this without exceptional sales development professionals, who reach out to these prospects on behalf of our clients and make the first important meetings happen. More importantly, the cornerstone of the success of our Sales Developers (SDRs) is in the hands of our Sales Development Managers. We are currently on the lookout for our next commander to lead our SWAT team and to join our close-knit international team.
- If you are smart, organized, goal-oriented, and be able to set, execute and deliver objectives by inspiring those around you; you have great people management skills; client success is the drive for you, this may be the dream job you didn't even know existed.
HERE ARE THE PERKS THAT COME WITH THE ROLE:
- Grow your professional network globally and be the one to help senior-level-executives with their challenges
- Be a constructive force in a truly global team that defines the meaning of ‘care’ and ‘team-spirit’
- ‘Flexibility’ as if you were working for yourself (working times, home-office, remote work)
- Not just an ‘onboarding training’ but coaching and mentoring throughout, so you will learn the SECRET to ‘attract, influence and persuade’
- A stunning work-environment overlooking beautiful Budapest - and the vibe to keep you feeling creative and energized.
- Salary & incentives/bonuses that make your ‘wish-list’ a reality
- Empowerment to be yourself and leave your footprint in our clients' and Infinityn's success stories.
YOUR MISSION - IN A NUTSHELL
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT (SDR TEAM)
Your duties and responsibilities may vary depending on the client project, industry, and type of sales cycle/environment our client is working on.
- Assist Client Success Director in Sales Strategy Development
- Keep yourself informed of the client’s Products and Services (both existing and new)
- Recruit, Train, and Coach the SDR Team (especially within client product knowledge)
- Delegate Tasks and Set Deadlines
- Set Sales Targets and Motivate SDR Team
- Prepare Sales Reports
- Be the main "go-to-person" between the Client and Infinityn
- Conduct yourself and become Infinityn’s brand ambassador with the client bearing in mind our main values and ideologies
- Establish processes and policies according to clients’ needs and requirements
- Gather information and feedback from the client
- Learn client value propositions, USPs, product, and services knowledge
- Understand and familiarize with clients’ internal technology stack
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE HOW LEADERS AT GLOBAL ENTERPRISES THINK ABOUT MARKETING AND GROWTH. EXCITING? IF THIS SOUNDS INSPIRING, THEN READ ON.
ABOUT INFINITYN INTERNATIONAL
Great tech products and services deserve to be spread, known,
and applied to the benefit of all of us and what surrounds us.
Infinityn enables and facilitates these infinite opportunities.
We help the creators of ground-breaking technology market
and sell to their dream prospects in the enterprise space.
SALES INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- The knowledge and a minimum of 2 years of direct experience with sales development, lead generation, outbound prospecting
- A very good understanding of the sales pipeline
LEADERSHIP AND MOTIVATION SKILLS
- A minimum of 1 year direct experience leading and managing Sales Developers or Sales Associates
- Training, motivating, coaching, and mentoring experience.
- Managing Key Accounts
- Sales roles are often customer-focused, and the team leader needs to be able to guide team members in providing excellent service to customers
- A pleasing personality with the ability of assertive communication.
- Ability to realize the hidden drives and doubts of the client and treat it professionally and pro-actively
- Understanding of prioritizing tasks and the agility to deliver on tight deadlines
- Sensible to other’s strengths and challenges
- Continuous learner
- "Never-say-never" attitude
- Creative problem-solver
- Having worked in an international environment with English as the core language of communication (both spoken and written)
- Provide information and training effectively
- Communicate effectively with client, project delivery team (SDRs), internal operations team, internal leadership, and management team
- An understanding of the Tech industry
- Previous working experience within the Tech industry is a great advantage
- Extremely competent with the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous experience in working with HubSpot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce is an advantage
- Effectively delegate tasks
- Keep track of goals and KPIs
- Unique approach in your organization skills