WRITING INFUSED WITH TECHNOLOGY,
TAILORED TO A SPECIFIC INDUSTRY
Does looking for errors and finding solutions sound like you?
- If you love writing infused with technology, tailored to a specific industry, if you are interested in reading reports and identifying errors, and proffering more adequate alternatives, then you should seriously consider this job opportunity.
- This may be the most rewarding and impactful opportunity you’ll ever come across.
YOUR MISSION - IN A NUTSHELL
Infinityn’s methodology and services
- Help large organizations market and sell tech products in the B2B space.
- The challenge is that it requires an altered perspective on our prospects’ behalf; a mindset shift from old ways of marketing to the agile account-based growth framework we are pioneering and deploying in our clients’ organizations.
As a Quality Control Analyst at Infinityn
- You will get the opportunity to edit handovers/reports about account-based lead generation activities pioneered by our agile sales team.
- You will be updated with recent developments and solutions developed our top-notch technological clients.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE HOW LEADERS AT GLOBAL ENTERPRISES THINK ABOUT MARKETING AND GROWTH. EXCITING? IF THIS SOUNDS INSPIRING, THEN READ ON.
ABOUT INFINITYN INTERNATIONAL
Great tech products and services deserve to be spread, known,
and applied to the benefit of all of us and what surrounds us.
Infinityn enables and facilitates these infinite opportunities.
We help the creators of ground-breaking technology market
and sell to their dream prospects in the enterprise space.
There are a few characteristics that make a great B2B Quality Control Analyst. Ideally, you already possess most of these and are eager to develop the rest.
- Good content writing/editing skills tailored to the desired industry
- Ability to identify errors in written handovers/reports
- Ability to assign tasks promptly and keep an updated record
- Ability to train new colleagues and give constructive criticism/feedback whilst maintaining a professional tone at all times
- Ability to formulate/ put together training materials to maintain efficiency within the team as the need arises
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet up deadlines
- Ability to work closely with members of other teams to ensure that written content/handovers are efficient and up to the required standard
- Ability to revise existing content to reflect changes in business operations or new preferences
- Industry research and analytic skills to identify trending topics on the market
THE SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS YOU NEED
- At least two years of B2B content-creating experience and samples of previously written articles, blogs, reports, etc.
- Native-level command of written English
- Minimum Bachelor level degree in business, communications, English, or a related field
WHAT WILL WORKING BE LIKE?
- Infinityn International is a young team of account-based growth specialists from various business disciplines and (currently) 24 countries.
- You get to choose the combination of WFH and office-based work which is best for you.
- Our office is a 7th-floor loft with an inspiring atmosphere. It has a huge terrace overlooking Gellért-hegy and the skyline of Southern Budapest - the perfect setting to gaze into the distance with a cup of coffee. This is where we meet as often as needed, but most people (especially now) work from home.
- Infinityn is a performance-driven company and we are aware that the best way to foster results is to make people happy at work. We employ a happiness manager and actually have a happiness strategy that includes coaching and all the “material perks” that come with working at a high-growth international company such as private health insurance, a nice salary, and attractive bonuses when the team hits targets.
- If we mutually decide to work together, you will be launched in a deep onboarding program on agile account-based growth and you will have a dedicated external consultant mentoring your writing and your progress. We are hugely invested in your growth and success as a Quality Control specialist - and as a person.