ELITE GROWTH ACCOUNT-
Position for fluent
with Outbound Sales
Get to the top with Infinityn!
Being a salesperson requires commitment, hard work and passion – all of which at Infinityn pays off.
After kickstarting your career as a salesperson and gained experience you need for self- and skill development, the floor is yours to take another huge step forward: become an Elite ABSD!
Do you believe that technology changes the world for the better?
- Technology is rapidly changing. Why do sales & marketing processes remain the same?
Infinityn’s #AgileABG (Agile Account-Based Growth) Services transform B2B for enterprise SaaS, business automation, energy, and tech-driven industries. At Infinityn, we’re on mission to help sales/marketing teams make the most out of account-based: sales development, intelligence, marketing, sales, and customer success.
- We couldn't do this without exceptional sales development professionals, who reach out to C-, VP and Director level decision-makers and make the first important meetings happen. We are currently on the lookout for Elite Sales Developers to join our close-knit & international team.
- If you are an outgoing person who loves setting big goals, ambitious and are open to life-learning experiences, this might be the role for you.
HERE ARE THE PERKS THAT COME WITH THE ROLE:
- Learn the latest best practices and cutting edge methodologies in account-based sales development.
- The perfect "next step" to your career in sales by connecting Next-Gen technologies with Global Enterprises in top industries.
- Grow your professional network globally and be the one to help senior-level-executives with their challenges.
- An opportunity to be next in line to become a Sales Account Executive and further your career.
- Flexible working hours.
- Onboarding training, continuous coaching and mentoring, where you can learn the SECRET to ‘attract, influence, persuade and manage people’
- A stunning work-environment at the top floor of the Office Gardens, overlooking beautiful Budapest - the perfect vibe to keep you feeling creative and energized.
- Competitive salary, structured bonuses and incentives.
- A supportive community.
WHAT YOUR DAY-TO-DAY JOB WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Driving growth in NA and EMEA regions via outbound approach (telephone, email, LinkedIn/Sales Navigator, video messaging, and networking) – reach out to C-, VP-, and Director- level decision-makers and influencers from large-scale accounts to discover their mission-critical priorities, budget, and timeframes.
- Managing prospects expectations
- Take responsibility for managing sales pipelines using Salesforce CRM
- Working closely with Sales & Marketing teams, ABI and ABM divisions to enhance knowledge and effectiveness of Growth Agile ABG process and get involved with various projects that are supporting the entire sales journey.
- Being responsible and taking ownership of the end-to-end Opportunity Generation for selected Strategic/High Priority Accounts, including handover to Account Executive/Manager once SQL Criteria met.
- Leverage intent data from ZoomInfo, Demandbase / InsideView, Sales Navigator to improve sales.
- Driving engagements and prospecting with defined target accounts to generate opportunities.
- Participating in our internal Peak Performance & Happiness Program that builds our next generation leaders and sales experts.
- Bringing new and innovative ideas around Sales Development.
- Driving the Opportunity with Account Executive/Manager to Closure.
HERE ARE SOME MORE TRAITS OF YOURS:
- You have at least 2 years of outbound Sales Development experience in a corporate, enterprise or B2B environment working with high value complex deals.
- Fluent Business English language skills (fluency in other languages - French Spanish German- is a plus).
- A great team player.
- Outgoing, extroverted, and full of positivity.
- A good deal of emotional intelligence with a passion for people.
- A desire to build connections across the globe to spread the value of Next-Gen Technologies.
- Hungry for continuous-learning and self-development.
- You have great interpersonal skills.
- You have an eye for details, and you understand the big picture, you can build and develop your own process to maximise your efficiency.
- You are ambitious about your career growth in sales, and you are eager enough to show your true potential every day by exceeding expectations.
- Good understanding of sales pipeline and development, account-based sales, and marketing.
- Competent in MS Office
- Experience in SaaS and/or technology-sales is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of a variety of tech stack such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Demandbase – is a plus
- Good understanding and/or experience around social selling, sales cadences, and sales techniques
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE HOW LEADERS AT GLOBAL ENTERPRISES THINK ABOUT MARKETING AND GROWTH.
ABOUT INFINITYN INTERNATIONAL
We were established over 6 years ago with the aim to help global organizations with our innovative sales and marketing services. Working with Infinityn, you will be part of a multi-cultural environment where you can gain divers business experience.
The company’s secret ingredient is Agile Account-Based Growth, which creates a systematic process for aligned B2B marketing and sales initiatives in the enterprise sphere, especially the enterprise software solutions sector.