Influence enterprise leaders
with insight and great writing
You know the feeling:
- You’ve just uncovered insight; after all the brainstorming, concepting, and mind-mapping, the pieces of the puzzle finally match. A light just shined on you and all of a sudden, you have the full picture.
- You can already see the market reading, no: devouring your article. They are being converted to your perspective by the insight you provide.
Now, you just need to create the article that transfers and embeds this insight into the market’s thinking.
- You grab the keyboard and you’re in flow. The words come naturally, you’re typing away and you just know that this piece will be (another) winner. You lose track of time as you type away, glued to the screen, with the keyboard almost smoking under your fingers.
LIVE & BREATHE MARKETING?
- If you live and breathe marketing and technology, if you love to talk and write about it, if you’re curious and driven to dig deep for insight; and at the same time, you can make an impact on people’s thinking, then you should seriously consider this job mission.
- This may be the most rewarding and impactful opportunity you’ll ever come across.
YOUR MISSION - IN A NUTSHELL
Infinityn’s methodology and services
- Help large organizations market and sell tech products in the B2B space.
- The challenge is that it requires an altered perspective on our prospects’ behalf; a mindset shift from old ways of marketing to the agile account-based growth framework we are pioneering and deploying in our clients’ organizations.
As a B2B Marketing Content Creator at Infinityn
- You write about cutting-edge account-based marketing and growth methodologies pioneered by us.
- You uncover commercial insight and create educational content. This content helps our global enterprise prospects market their technologies.
RESULTS: THE FRUIT OF YOUR WORK
- One way we help prospects make this switch is through educational materials that don’t merely inform and teach, but provide actionable, commercial insight and challenge the status quo.
- You will create content that provokes thinking and influences decision-making.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE HOW LEADERS AT GLOBAL ENTERPRISES THINK ABOUT MARKETING AND GROWTH. EXCITING? IF THIS SOUNDS INSPIRING, THEN READ ON.
ABOUT INFINITYN INTERNATIONAL
Great tech products and services deserve to be spread, known,
and applied to the benefit of all of us and what surrounds us.
Infinityn enables and facilitates these infinite opportunities.
We help the creators of ground-breaking technology market
and sell to their dream prospects in the enterprise space.
- You will own the full cycle of written content creation at the company. Including:
- Engaging the right people to gain insight
- Doing research, reading the latest books, and listening to podcasts to connect the dots and breed fresh, thought-provoking insight
- Publishing your work on our website and other platforms
- keeping an eye on- and learning from analytics
Your job does not involve the promotion of content, although if you understand the distribution part of the cycle, it’s an advantage.
THE SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS YOU NEED
When applying for this mission, we’d like to see the following skills/experiences:
There are a few characteristics that make great B2B content writers. Ideally, you now possess most of these and be eager to develop the rest.
- Great B2B marketing writers love to research various channels including books, publications, podcasts, videos and they also interview people. What makes them special is that they are a combination of types of writers:
- They have the wit and academic rigor of a researcher
- They write like marketing thought leaders with big-picture thinking
- They can engage and influence through their writing, like a journalist
- At least three years of business/marketing or B2B content-creating experience and examples of previous work
- Native-level command of written English
- A BA degree in business, communications, English, or a related field
WHAT WILL WORKING BE LIKE?
- Infinityn International is a young team of account-based growth specialists from various business disciplines and (currently) 24 countries.
- You get to choose the combination of WFH and office-based work which is best for you.
- Our office is a 7th-floor loft with an inspiring atmosphere. It has a huge terrace overlooking Gellért-hegy and the skyline of Southern Budapest - the perfect setting to gaze into the distance with a cup of coffee. This is where we meet as often as needed, but most people (especially now) work from home.
- Infinityn is a performance-driven company and we are aware that the best way to foster results is to make people happy at work. We employ a happiness manager and actually have a happiness strategy that includes coaching and all the “material perks” that come with working at a high-growth international company such as private health insurance, a nice salary, and attractive bonuses when the team hits targets.
- If we mutually decide to work together, you will be launched in a deep onboarding program on agile account-based growth and you will have a dedicated external consultant mentoring your writing and your progress. We are hugely invested in your growth and success as an ABM specialist - and as a person.
THIS MAY NOT BE FOR YOU
This position at an agile, high-growth international company is a lifetime opportunity for the right person but it is definitely not for most marketers. Staying on top of a field such as ABM, which is changing each minute and always has something new to discover, will wear out many. Here are some clues to tell if the B2B Marketing Content Creator mission is not for you:
- You have struggled with research papers at school
- You like to check off tasks fast and not be bogged down with details
- You are impatient and want to see results fast
- You don’t like talking to people and learning from them
- You don’t read a lot and you’re a slow learner
If this is a mission and a growth opportunity that would excite you for years to come and you tick most of the requirements, we’re eager to get to know you. If you know somebody who needs to learn about this opportunity, please pass along this link to them.