MANAGER (CLIENT PROJECT)
Position for native-fluent English speakers
with sales, marketing, project management
and leadership experience
Do you believe that technology changes the world for the better?
- Great tech products and services deserve to be spread, known, and applied to the benefit of all of us and what surrounds us. Infinityn enables and facilitates these infinite opportunities by introducing state-of-the-art technology to industry-leading enterprises across the globe. We help the creators of ground-breaking tech enterprises sell their products to their dream prospects.
- We couldn't do this without exceptional sales development professionals, who reach out to these prospects on behalf of our clients and make the first important meetings happen. More importantly, the cornerstone of the success of our Sales Developers (SDRs) is in the hands of our Sales Development Managers. We are currently on the lookout for our next commander to lead our SWAT team and to join our close-knit international team.
- If you are smart, organized, goal-oriented, and be able to set, execute and deliver objectives by inspiring those around you; you have great people management skills; client success is the drive for you, this may be the dream job you didn't even know existed.
HERE ARE THE PERKS THAT COME WITH THE ROLE:
- Grow your professional network globally and be the one to help senior-level-executives with their challenges
- Be a constructive force in a truly global team that defines the meaning of ‘care’ and ‘team-spirit’
- ‘Flexibility’ as if you were working for yourself (working times, home-office, remote work)
- Not just an ‘onboarding training’ but coaching and mentoring throughout, so you will learn the SECRET to ‘attract, influence and persuade’
- A stunning work-environment overlooking beautiful Budapest - and the vibe to keep you feeling creative and energized.
- Salary & incentives/bonuses that make your ‘wish-list’ a reality
- Empowerment to be yourself and leave your footprint in our clients' and Infinityn's success stories.
YOUR MISSION - IN A NUTSHELL
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT (SDR TEAM)
Your duties and responsibilities may vary depending on the client project, industry, and type of sales cycle/environment our client is working on.
- Recruit, Train, Coach and Motivate your SDR (ABSD) Team (especially within client product knowledge, sales cadence, GDPR and Data Protection)
- Keep yourself informed of the client’s Products and Services (both existing and new)
- Delegate Tasks, Set Targets and Deadlines
- Prepare Sales and Activity Reports
- Conduct Performance Evaluations and Performance Improvement Plans (PIP)
- Leading by example and enforcing Infinityn as well as Client organizational values, processes, and best practices
- Always maintain a collaborative approach while coordinating with internal stakeholders such as Leadership, Extended Leadership, ABI, ABM, QC, Infinityn Academy, Finance and People Operations
- Assist Client Success Director in Sales Strategy Development
- Be the main "go-to-person" between the Client and Infinityn
- Conduct yourself and become Infinityn’s brand ambassador with the client bearing in mind our main values and ideologies
- Establish processes and policies according to clients’ needs and requirements and yet adhering to Infinityn defined processes and best practices
- Gather information and feedback from the client
- Learn client value propositions, USPs, product, and services knowledge
- Understand and familiarize with clients’ internal technology stack
- Recognize and nurture new opportunities to expand and build a strong, long-term collaboration between the Client and Infinityn
- Work closely with Infinityn’s Account Management Team to enhance opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
- Always maintain a strict professional demeaner with Client Stakeholders, especially when handling issues and queries
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE HOW LEADERS AT GLOBAL ENTERPRISES THINK ABOUT MARKETING AND GROWTH. EXCITING? IF THIS SOUNDS INSPIRING, THEN READ ON.
ABOUT INFINITYN INTERNATIONAL
Great tech products and services deserve to be spread, known,
and applied to the benefit of all of us and what surrounds us.
Infinityn enables and facilitates these infinite opportunities.
We help the creators of ground-breaking technology market
and sell to their dream prospects in the enterprise space.
SALES INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- The knowledge and a minimum of 2 years of direct experience with sales development, lead generation, outbound prospecting
- A very good understanding of the sales pipeline, demand generation, sales-tech and mar-tech
- Experience managing Key Accounts is an advantage
LEADERSHIP AND MOTIVATION SKILLS
- A minimum of 1 year direct experience leading and managing Sales Developers or Sales Associates
- Training, motivating, coaching, and mentoring experience.
- Project Management experience is an advantage
- Detail orientation
- Sensibility to other’s strengths and challenges
- Continuous learner
- "Never-say-never" attitude
- Creative problem-solver
- Sales roles are often customer-focused, and the team leader needs to be able to guide team members in providing excellent service to customers
- A pleasing personality with the ability of assertive communication.
- Ability to realize the hidden drives and doubts of the client and treat it professionally and pro-actively
- Understanding of prioritizing tasks and the agility to deliver on tight deadlines
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Having worked in an international environment with English as the core language of communication (both spoken and written)
- Provide information and training effectively
- Effective communication with client, project delivery team (SDRs), internal operations team, internal leadership, and management team
- Effectively delegate tasks
- Keep track of goals and KPIs
- Extremely competent with the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous experience in working with HubSpot, ZoomInfo, InsideView, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce and Demandbase/6sense is an advantage
- Previous working experience within the Tech industry is a great advantage