MARKETING CONSULTANT FOR GLOBAL ENTERPRISES
Leverage your analytical thinking skills,
people skills, and marketing skills to unlock a career in a field that is rapidly growing as one of the key strategies for success in B2B enterprises
Account-Based Marketing excites you because it combines areas like never before:
- You’ll become an expert in utilizing intent data, creating targeted campaigns, monitoring tech, and social trends, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to find not only the ‘what’, but also the ‘why’.
- You are driven to get results, and you’ll be able to use your creativity along with your analytical thinking to get the job done.
- Your passion for finding relevancy, cutting through the noise, and customizing everything to find the exact information you need is what will lead you to success in this role.
LIVE & BREATHE MARKETING?
- If you live and breathe marketing and technology, if you love to talk and write about it, if you’re curious and driven to dig deep for insight; and at the same time, you can make an impact on people’s thinking, then you should seriously consider this job mission.
- This may be the most rewarding and impactful opportunity you’ll ever come across.
YOUR MISSION - IN A NUTSHELL
Infinityn’s methodology and services
- Help large organizations market and sell tech products in the B2B space.
- The challenge is that it requires an altered perspective on our prospects’ behalf; a mindset shift from old ways of marketing to the agile account-based growth framework we are pioneering and deploying in our clients’ organizations.
As an Account-Based Marketing Specialist at Infinityn
- You’ll be the expert in targeting top accounts and utilizing the latest industry techniques, strategies, and ABM/marketing technologies.
- Your role encompasses not only marketing activities, but also data analysis tasks coming from the ABI department (intelligence) and cooperation with sales to ensure you’re delivering a well-rounded service to the client.
- This is the position where one foot is in the analytical, numbers-driven world, and the other foot is in the world of creative thinking and people skills.
- Together, you’ll ensure that the client project is a successful growth campaign that reels in interested prospects.
RESULTS: THE FRUIT OF YOUR WORK
- Your work will support our clients in getting the most value out of their early stage business development.
- Your ABM tasks and projects will be noticed and appreciated by clients who look to you as the industry expert, and you’ll be able to say you’ve contributed to the campaigns of extremely successful organizations.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE HOW LEADERS AT GLOBAL ENTERPRISES THINK ABOUT MARKETING AND GROWTH. EXCITING? IF THIS SOUNDS INSPIRING, THEN READ ON.
ABOUT INFINITYN INTERNATIONAL
Great tech products and services deserve to be spread, known,
and applied to the benefit of all of us and what surrounds us.
Infinityn enables and facilitates these infinite opportunities.
We help the creators of ground-breaking technology market
and sell to their dream prospects in the enterprise space.
- Developing ABM strategy to define target accounts and aligning marketing efforts to the customer journey.
- Utilizing the ABM tech stack to track data and insights to support sales
- Utilizing the ABM tech stack to execute the ABM strategy
- Leveraging the marketing assets to achieve the ABM objectives
- Measuring and analyzing the ABM plan’s impact on sales pipeline and revenue
- Designing, ideating, and planning marketing campaigns with the right messaging
- Utilize marketing automation tools
- Work closely with sales and especially the intelligence team to develop an account-based growth program. Ability to share tasks with them and take over data-driven tasks when necessary.
- Work closely with sales and intelligence team to make sure account-specific goals are met and account journey is on track
- Supporting marketing activities across various channels
- Advising on campaign ideation and messaging to support the ABM strategy
THE SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS YOU NEED
When applying for this mission, we’d like to see the following skills/experiences:
- At least three years of business/marketing experience
- Native-level command of written English
- Minimum Bachelor level degree in business, marketing, communications, English, or a related field
- Master level degree in above fields a plus
- Knowledge of Account-Based Marketing trends, understanding of digital marketing and online behavior in B2B environment
- Marketing campaign management experience
- Understanding of sales pipeline & marketing funnel + ability to develop one
- Excel & ABM platform experience a huge plus
- Strong analytical mindset and a love for making use of numbers and data
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Communication, ability to work cross-functionally with other internal departments and external clients
WHAT WILL WORKING BE LIKE?
- Infinityn International is a young team of account-based growth specialists from various business disciplines and (currently) 24 countries.
- You get to choose the combination of WFH and office-based work which is best for you.
- Our office is a 7th-floor loft with an inspiring atmosphere. It has a huge terrace overlooking Gellért-hegy and the skyline of Southern Budapest - the perfect setting to gaze into the distance with a cup of coffee. This is where we meet as often as needed, but most people (especially now) work from home.
- Infinityn is a performance-driven company and we are aware that the best way to foster results is to make people happy at work. We employ a happiness manager and actually have a happiness strategy that includes coaching and all the “material perks” that come with working at a high-growth international company such as private health insurance, a nice salary, and attractive bonuses when the team hits targets.
- If we mutually decide to work together, you will be launched in a deep onboarding program on agile account-based growth and you will have a dedicated external consultant mentoring your writing and your progress. We are hugely invested in your growth and success as an ABM specialist - and as a person.
THIS MAY NOT BE FOR YOU
This position at an agile, high-growth international company is a lifetime opportunity for the right person but it is definitely not for most marketers. Staying on top of a field such as ABM, which is changing each minute and always has something new to discover, will wear out many. Here are some clues to tell if the ABM Specialist mission is not for you:
- You like to check off tasks fast and not be bogged down with details
- You are impatient and want to see results fast before putting in consistent time and effort
- You don’t like talking to people, collaborating, or learning from others
- You don’t read a lot, it’s difficult for you to keep up with rapidly changing industry trends
- You’re waiting for someone to tell you exactly what to do, and how to do it
If this is a mission and a growth opportunity that would excite you for years to come and you tick most of the requirements, we’re eager to get to know you. If you know somebody who needs to learn about this opportunity, please pass along this link to them.